jeudi 23 juillet 2015

MY 5 FAVORITE MOVIES FOR SUNDAY


I don’t know about you, but the best part in a Sunday for me is watching movies, well it’s the only thing I can do in a Sunday actually. So why not sharing it with you guys, and giving you a little inspiration for your coming weekend.

1-Jamesy Boy

I’m not a big fan of biographical drama movies, but when I first saw the trailer, it made me change my mind.

“Jamesy Boy is an American Biographical crime drama film, it tells the true story of ex-convict James Burns who turns his life around after being released from prison”. Here’s the trailer

2-Barbecue

French movies are not for me, I find them a little bit silly, no good story, and a little bit boring (compared to US films), but when Florence FORESTI and Franck DUBOSC are reunited, just press the button Play without hesitating. Here’s the trailer.

3-Bis

Here’s the second French movie, and it has my two favourite French comedians/actors: Franck DUBOSC and Kad MERAD. Here’s the trailer.

4-The fault in our stars

I can’t say much for this movie, but I have two words, I CRIED.

“Hazel Grace Lancaster, a sixteen-year-old cancer patient who is forced by her parents to attend a support group, where she subsequently meets and falls in love with Augustus Waters”.  Here’s the trailer.


5-Two Night Stands 

I think I watched this movie a couple times, it’s obviously a chickflick one, but I really like it.

“A snowstorm forces two people who made an online connection to unwillingly extend their one-night stand, as the blizzard goes through the night”.  Here’s the trailer.

So Kittens, do you have some great movies on your list? Happy thursday.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire