mardi 30 juin 2015

MY 5 SUMMER ESSENTIALS

In today’s post, and as you see in the title, I'm sharing with you my top 5 summer essentials; Things that I love to use in the summertime, things that are essentials to me for this summer 2015.
I’ve got a mixture of products including fashion, beauty and my favourite drink; so let’s get started:

  1. In the summertime, I like to find some fresh tea (I love to drink an iced tea during the day, and a hot one in the evening), so I’ve been obsessed with this one, which is the Carrefour Peach & Blackcurrant one, it has the most beautiful hint of peach. It’s the perfect mixture of fruit and tea and I love it.
  2. The second one is a good lipstick colour, and the one that I’m sharing today is by far my favourite, which is the Sephora N08. I love this baby pink and I find it so beautiful and bright for the summer season.
  3. My third summer essential is a book, I think that we have more time to read during the summer season, especially if you’re in the beach or going to a trip, it’s good to bring with you that book that you have been putting aside for a long time and start reading it, also it avoids you from those boring moments.
  4. A high sun cream protection is my fourth essential for this summer, and this one is from La Roche Posay, it helps to keep my shiny skin (specially my T zone) in check while offering a high facial sun protection against UVB rays.
  5. And my last summer essential are these (oulala) sandals, they are from Etam and they were in sale, so I couldn’t keep myself to not buying them, they have a heel so they are a little bit dressier and I find them so cute with skirts, dresses or jeans… I mean eve-ryt-hi-ng.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire