samedi 1 août 2015

NYC


Good morning my lovely kittens!

I remember when I was a kid, I hated wearing skirts or dresses to the beach, and I always had struggles with my mother for not wearing them. Now I would say that I still have this thing at this age too, so I have always been addicted to denim shorts.
I went to a private beach in Casablanca some days ago with this outfit (but not with this bag though) and I loved it but I couldn't take pictures, so I decided to wear it again for the blog : )
I bought these shorts some years ago (I don’t remember when and where lol), and what I love about them is they are a high waisted one, so I decided to combine them in this case in a simply way, a white t-shirt, black sandals (my favorite of this season), and my little classy bag, I hope you like it.

What’s your plans for this weekend?





T SHIRT/ H&M. SANDALS/ Pull&Bear. BAG/ Zara. SUNGLASSES/ Vincii

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire