dimanche 30 août 2015

SHADES OF BLUE

 hello beautiful people!
Today is the last day of summer i guess, so how was your summer?

I took these pictures a week ago, but I couldn't posting it because i was spending the week with my family in the North of the country ( I took some pictures that I will post in the near future I hope), my parent always loved this area, it's like a shot of energy and good vibrations, so I did not bring my laptop, and I was way off of social media.

Today's look is an outfit that I wore to a lunch break with a good special person, and my favorite combo to look a little bit dressed up. 

I hope you like it



 BUTTON TOP/ Zara. JEANS/ Mongo. HEELS/ Aldo. SUNGLASSES/ Parfois. BAG/ Zara.


2 commentaires:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Leopard Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Pink Patent Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Leopard Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Pink Patent Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    RépondreSupprimer