mardi 1 décembre 2015

How to wear Culottes

 Hello beautiful people.

How's your week going? For me uni and work are taking all my time, and I can say that I really miss those times where I can wear more coats and layering : ( but let's enjoy this sunny weather here in Casablanca while it's winter month ; )

I went last time to Zara to see the new collection for holidays season, aaand I found these amazing culottes, so yes I picked them without hesitate because they remind me for mom's golden years lol

Hope you like this outfit, and see you at the next post

xoxo




Shoes ZARA
Culottes ZARA
Black button shirt BERSHKA
Glasses STRADIVARIUS 

3 commentaires:

  1. You wear your culottes well! I like the silver shoes with them! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you...hope you are having a good end of the year

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Silver Leather Spike Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Matte Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Sheepskin Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    RépondreSupprimer