mercredi 13 mai 2015

21 things I've learned in my living years


Everyone get drilled with some certain lessons from life, it depends on everyone’s life, and 3 days ago I celebrated my birthday (I've turned 21 woohoo), so let me share with you 21 lessons that I’ve learned in my living years.
  1. You can never change someone, and it’s rude to try.
  2. Travelling is the best cure for the soul.
  3. Stop worrying about yourself, or people will always be worrying about you.
  4. Nothing bad about being wrong.
  5. Everyone you meet is better than you at something.
  6. One day you will die, knowing and understanding that means that you are alive.
  7. If you aren't happy single, you won’t be happy in a relationship.
  8. Nothing ever happens exactly like you pictured it.
  9. Life is a solo trip, but you will have lots of visitors, some of them will last longer, most are not.
  10. Reading a book is the best thing to do when you feel lost.
  11. Your parents are the best teachers that you ever had.
  12. Wishing things were different is the rude way to unface your current moment.
  13. The most priceless thing is time, and it never goes back.
  14. Always keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up.
  15. Love what to do; Love your life, no matter what’s happening right now.
  16. Karma is real.
  17. Family is everything. My parents have been right about pretty much everything, and now I understand why: They’ve done this before.
  18. Accept and appreciate the little things.
  19. Friends come and go.
  20. Take some little time to enjoy what you love to do.
  21. Enjoy the now and look forward to the future.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire