vendredi 29 mai 2015

GOOD COMPANY





 In everyone’s life, there are people that make you feel full land happy, and others that leave you feeling deflated and questioning yourself. The first types of people are the happy makers whom are the former.
These people aren’t always happy and enthusiastic, but their company always make you day better rather than worse. And you know the feeling is mutual, which is even nicer. You leave a happy maker thinking (I like them so much) and never (I wonder if they like me). These are the people we should be spending our time with and I plan on devoting this time from on to these people.
I know that people come and go, some of them last a awhile and others last longer, but hey who cares, appreciate this time with them, and make it perfect.

BOYFRIEND JEANS Stradivarius. BUTTON UP SHIRT Zara. HEELS old . HAT Local market in Marrakech.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire