vendredi 1 mai 2015

Black & Gold

 I know, this blog has a little slack on the outfit post lately, my bad. I think it’s a bit of lack of time and hunting for good spots. Always drama.
So I have been hunting for good spots to take pictures for you guys in my local area (and always in the background some white and green colors as you can see in my old posts), but believe me, I am the shyest person when it comes to take pictures, so I always hate posing in the street, and having my photo taking in front of people (so embarrassed)… but hey, aren't bloggers made for this? I should stop hating what I love.
So, I guess it’s a short post to say am back (with clothes obviously), and let’s say, I am so attached to this pants.



LEATHER PANTS Bershka.V SHIRT Zara. BOMBER Zara (old). SUEDE HEELS Aldo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire