dimanche 1 février 2015

Flash back friday on a sunday


Friday outfit in a sunday mood //  Sometimes I feel that I am in sort of lack of inspiration (bloggers problem I guess), you know that feeling when you have desperately to be dressed up for a meeting, and at the end of the story you wear a pair of converse instead of a pair of high heels…
So as you can see, I am that kind of person who loves to mix and match different colors (no no I am lying but you know I added some yellow detail guys, and no it's not my car unfortunately) and different materials, like cashmere (soft and kind) with faux leather (grungy look), and voilà.

                                        Have a nice and lazy sunday kittens








   TRENCH COAT/ Zara. TOP/ Mango. BAG/ Zara. CONVERSE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire